Mold likes warm and dark places to grow and flourish, which often means you may have mold in your home and be totally unaware of it. If you have had any kind of water leak in your home or places where moisture can get in (like around windows and doors) you need to dig deep to be sure you home is mold free.

A leaky pipe can cause mold to grow in sneaky places. Even after the obvious water has been cleaned up, water may have flowed into unseen places. Be sure to investigate fully in the following places;Inside or behind cabinets, beneath or behind drywall, behind floor baseboards, beneath bathroom and kitchen sinks, behind wallpaper, in or behind particle board material. Windows and doors are places for moisture to enter the home. Not only can storm-driven water leak in through the cracks, but the temperature difference between a warm home and cold outdoors causes moisture to condense on the windows and doors and drip down on lintels and frames. It can also weep into wall cavities and underneath flooring, as well as hide in fiberglass insulation.

In addition, other places in your home may provide the perfect environment for mold to grow, so be sure to check in:

  • the basement or crawl space
  • rooms with high relative humidity (like bathrooms and kitchens)
  • ductwork and HVAC systems
  • swamp coolers, in refrigerators
  • plant pots
  • shower curtains

If you do find mold, get rid of it as quickly as you can. You can treat it with Mold Off® for a permanent solution. Mold Off® is a green, eco-friendly, pH neutral and biodegradable mold removal product that destroys mold at the source and helps prevent re-occurrence. The product is safe for most surfaces including tile, wood and carpet fibers, yet cleans better than the other harsh products on the market. And, it won’t cause any dangerous health issues. Mold Off® is simple to use. Just spray it on and walk away. Mold Off® will do the work for you.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

I am not sure that Mold Off® has ever been used to combat such a large-scale mold home-remediation project as this, as we took off lathe and plaster, ceilings… working from all angles. The question became, How much sweat equity are you willing to invest to make it happen? It cost us the $5,000 to have our contractor help us remove lathe and plaster – and to remediate some asbestos the environmental inspector had found – but the Mold Off® and safety / ventilation equipment was a minor investment compared to the estimates for the job to be contracted out. It has now been a year since our initial water-disaster, but our home is mold free, thanks to your product and advice. Thank you for giving our home back to us.

- Mold Off® Customer