Besides beautiful colors, fall brings two things — rain and mold spores. Those heavenly color displays as the leaves change are just the beginnings of a mold nightmare. When the leaves fall, they create a carpet on the damp ground. Deep in the protective layers mold growth starts immediately. The simple task of raking leaves can dump literally thousands of mold spores on your skin and clothing — mold spores you then track into your home, school, church or office building. If this activity coincides with a nice fall rainstorm, then conditions are ideal for an explosive growth of mold.

One way to reduce the growth of mold and mildew is to keep the relative humidity in your home or office building low … below 40%. If you don’t know what the relative humidity is in your home, you can buy a hygrometer (about $10 at your local hardware store) and check your humidity levels. If you discover that your home has a humidity level above 40%, a simple fix is to purchase a dehumidifier (again at any local hardware store or places like Target or WalMart).

Sadly, no matter how well you prepare, it is impossible to keep airborne mold spores from penetrating your home or commercial building.  And even though you may be vigilant about keep humidity levels low, a simple roof or plumbing leak can spell disaster. Luckily mold and mildew can be easily treated with Mold Off®.  Mold Off® is an innovative product unsurpassed in mold removal — it does not contain chlorine bleach and is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.

Mold Off® can remove mold and mildew on hundreds of surfaces including, but not limited to, wood, vinyl, carpet, fiberglass, artificial turf, paint, canvas, cloth and in places like powerboats, sailboats, kayaks, tents, outdoor gear, bathrooms, carpets, clothes, basements, walls, kitchens, outdoor and indoor artificial flooring and roofs. The uses are unlimited, easy, and safe for you and the environment, and will cause no discoloring or deterioration. Mold Off® destroys mold at the roots — not just removing the obvious surface mold — it is ideal for prevent mold from growing back!

Best of all, Mold Off® is easy to use … just spray on the affected area and walk away. No scrubbing, no hard work. In most cases, Mold Off® will remove mold and mildew stains in one application within 24-48 hours, but stubborn cases may require more than one application.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

We made a big mistake by storing our foam mattresses in a moist area without a rubber cover. Consequently, a black mildew permeated nearly the whole thickness of the mattresses, some worse than others. Our first reaction was to discard the mattresses as we thought it was a hopeless problem. Just to be sure there was no solution to the mildew problem, we went to the internet. Somehow, we found Mold Off® which we thought should be used empirically before we threw the mattresses out. So we purchased a gallon of Mold Off® and sprayed it on one mattress, lathered it in and let it soak. Then, we sprayed it again and used a thick cotton towel to absorb the excess fluid. We were surprised to see the black color gradually disappear. Some of the stubborn stains we sprayed a third time and rubbed the stains with towels which removed most of the discoloration. What shocked us the most were the unbelievable final results! The foam mattresses remained firm and free of mildew for months and months to this day! We cannot thank the producers of Mold Off® enough for the great outcome.

- Judith & Franklin, New Hampshire