Questions are common when purchasing new products. As a home or business owner, you’re likely looking for a realistic solution to your mold problem. MoldOff® is here to save the day! We are confident that your purchase of MoldOff® will be one of the best mold solutions you purchase. Likewise, our product, Devour Plus, is incredible for treating stains, etc. Please read our frequently asked questions below and feel free to contact us with additional questions.

Shop Now

Yes, surfaces that have been treated with MoldOff® are safe for kids and pets, MoldOff® is neutral pH and will not burn skin or cause rash just rinse with water.

No, MoldOff® has been tested on virtually every surface imaginable without any discoloring.

MoldOff® is biodegradable meaning within a certain period of time depending on the conditions MoldOff® breaks down not harming the ground or surface it has been applied to.

MoldOff® can be used on almost any surface. Eisenglass is the only surface that is recommended to not use on.

In most cases, surfaces that are being treated with MoldOff® require no scrubbing. In severe cases or surfaces where mold has been present for an extended period of time, we recommend light scrubbing with a soft bristled brush, in some case more than one application may be needed.

For one treatment, 1 quart of MoldOff® will cover 150-250 square feet.

Mold and mildew are terms in general to describe growths of fungi on various surfaces. In common usage, the difference is in the appearance and the surfaces on which they are growing. Mildew is lighter, powdery and gray or white, while a mold is often thicker with colors of black, green, red or blue. Both often grown in moist and warm locations.

No, bleach does not kill mold. MoldOff® kills mold.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

We made a big mistake by storing our foam mattresses in a moist area without a rubber cover. Consequently, a black mildew permeated nearly the whole thickness of the mattresses, some worse than others. Our first reaction was to discard the mattresses as we thought it was a hopeless problem. Just to be sure there was no solution to the mildew problem, we went to the internet. Somehow, we found MoldOff® which we thought should be used empirically before we threw the mattresses out. So we purchased a gallon of MoldOff® and sprayed it on one mattress, lathered it in and let it soak. Then, we sprayed it again and used a thick cotton towel to absorb the excess fluid. We were surprised to see the black color gradually disappear. Some of the stubborn stains we sprayed a third time and rubbed the stains with towels which removed most of the discoloration. What shocked us the most were the unbelievable final results! The foam mattresses remained firm and free of mildew for months and months to this day! We cannot thank the producers of MoldOff® enough for the great outcome.

- Judith & Franklin, New Hampshire