Mold Off® is an unsurpassed marine mold & mildew stain remover. It does not contain chlorine bleach, is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, and can remove mold and mildew from any surface.

If it removes mildew and mold in a marine environment, it will work for you.

MoldOff® was created specifically for the marine industry. Mold requires three elements to grow … water, warmth and an organic food sources. All three a present in abundance around boats and water sporting equipment of all types. The advantage to MoldOff® is that is works on so many different surfaces – from sails to rope, fiberglass hulls to wood and everything in between. It won’t discolor the surface is works on, so your previous marine equipment is safe.

MoldOff® is green – meaning it is totally safe to use around water. Since it is pH neutral and biodegradable, it won’t hurt the ocean, lakes or rivers where you use your marine equipment. In addition, MoldOff® uses no chlorine or bleach, so there is no harsh chemical smell.

Just spray MoldOff® on your marine equipment and let it sit for a day (no scrubbing). You can wipe down the surface after 24 hours and check to see if a second application is necessary. In most cases, MoldOff® will get rid of tough mold and mildew in one application, but stubborn mold may take some extra work.

Best of all, MoldOff works to prevent mold. Spray a light amount of MoldOff on surfaces prone to mold before storing your boat or in between use. When applied to areas where mold is susceptible, you will be forming a protective barrier to that surface and in turn saving yourself a great deal of time and money.

Shop Mold Off® Now

Recent Posts

Testimonials

I purchased a used car in January and didn’t realize until it got really warm that the former owner was a smoker (I am not). The heat really brought out the cigarette smell and I could barely stand to get into my car. I used almost an entire bottle of Febreeze but that really only masked the odor. Then I tried Devour Plus – I put a spray trigger on the bottle, sprayed the entire inside, headliner to carpeting – that’s all I did. I closed the car and let it sit overnight. The difference the next morning was amazing. It’s now been about a week, I only sprayed the one time and even my husband who is very sensitive to the smell of stale smoke can’t believe that there is no trace of the smell in my car. Thank you!

- Satisfied Customer