Asthma is a serious lung disease that can affect young and old alike. During an asthma attack, the airways narrow making breathing difficult. Symptoms of an asthma attack include wheezing, shortness of breath and coughing.

About 17 million Americans suffer from asthma and is the leading cause of long-term illness in children. Asthma may be triggered by allergens in irritants that are common in homes. One very common irritant is mold. Molds create tiny spores to reproduce, just as plants produce seeds. Mold spores float through the indoor and outdoor air continually. When mold spores land on damp places indoors, they may begin growing. For people sensitive to molds, inhaling mold spores can trigger an asthma attack.

While it is impossible to get rid of mold spores entirely, you can get rid of the mold in your home. Mold Off® is an innovative product unsurpassed in mold and mildew stain removal and works incredibly well on any surface in your home – from carpet to tile, wood to cloth.

It contains no chlorine bleach and is environmentally friendly and biodegradable so it is safe for the environments and children — nor will it cause discoloration or deterioration to the surfaces it is applied on. Mold Off® kills mold at its roots, unlike bleach, which only removes surface mold. Best of all, Mold Off® is easy to use … just spray on the affected area and walk away. Little or no scrubbing, and no hard work… just peace of mind.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

I purchased a used car in January and didn’t realize until it got really warm that the former owner was a smoker (I am not). The heat really brought out the cigarette smell and I could barely stand to get into my car. I used almost an entire bottle of Febreeze but that really only masked the odor. Then I tried Devour Plus – I put a spray trigger on the bottle, sprayed the entire inside, headliner to carpeting – that’s all I did. I closed the car and let it sit overnight. The difference the next morning was amazing. It’s now been about a week, I only sprayed the one time and even my husband who is very sensitive to the smell of stale smoke can’t believe that there is no trace of the smell in my car. Thank you!

- Impressed Customer