We have all seen it, the black plague of mold and mildew. It shows up wherever it finds the fertile field of humid conditions – the marina, bathrooms, basements, patios, etc. It resists even the strongest chemicals. But, finally, mold and mildew stains have met their match in a mild-mannered super hero – MoldOff®.
MoldOff® has no harsh chemicals or strong odors. No scrubbing is required. It’s totally safe for the environment, humans, and animals. Just spray it on the affected surface and wait. Once it dries, usually 24 to 48 hours the organic process begins, and those black spots begin to fade.
“Your product is absolutely phenomenal. We use it on everything…”
Why MoldOff® Works When Other Products Fail
Most mildew and mold removal products contain bleach or chlorine. Not MoldOff®. It works differently. Instead of trying to overpower the mold with harsh chemicals, MoldOff® has a unique biodegradable formula attacks mold and mildew at its core. It doesn’t offer a quick fix; it takes time to do its job. What MoldOff® does offer is an enduring solution to a tough problem.
How to Use MoldOff®
- Spray the surface liberally with MoldOff®. Do not scrub. Let it sit.
- Check after 24 hours to see if the mold or mildew stain has diminished or disappeared.
- If you see no change, apply a second time, and wait another 24 hours before checking again.
- For tough stains, it will continue to work gradually over time, sometimes requiring multiple applications.
- It can also be used to protect surfaces from developing mildew or mold spores. We recommend spraying the surfaces in your boat lightly with our formula prior to placing in storage.
Eco-Friendly, Plus Safe for Pets & Children
Because MoldOff® is biodegradable and pH balanced, it will not contaminate inland or ocean waters. Its organic compounds dissipate over time. It won’t harm your skin, your pets, or small children. It is laser-focused, unleashing its destructive power only on its enemy – mold spores.
Safe Mold Removal for Almost Any Surface
MoldOff® has been tested on almost any surface – canvas, teak wood, concrete, carpet, leather, vinyl. It does its job of removing the mold or mildew without harming the product it is applied to. The only exception we’ve found is Eisenglass, often used for windows or clear enclosures for boats. We, therefore, do not recommend using the product on this material. It works on…
- Artificial Turf
- Fiberglass boats
- Golf greens
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor/indoor carpet
- Patio furniture
- Patio umbrellas
- Planter pots
- Painted surfaces
- Pool surrounds
- Tennis courts
- Textured finishes