Leather is a perfect home for mold. Sweaty horses, plus the organic material in leather, plus a dark place to grow, and the next thing you know, you’ve got a mold problem. MoldOff is the perfect and safe choice to use to remove mold and mildew from damp tack and saddles.
- Mold Off® is specially formulated not to cause damage or discoloration to the surface it is applied on, so it is safe to use on leather, metal , rope and cloth (all elements that make up saddles, bridles and other tack).
- Mold Off® is eco-friendly and safe to use around children and pets, including horses.
- Mold Off® contains no harsh chemicals, so your tack won’t smell of harsh chemicals and be offensive to sensitive horsey noses!
- Mold Off® is biodegradable, so it is safe for the environment.
- Mold Off® destroys mold at the roots, rather than just removing surface growth, so one application should help retard new growth.
Mold Off® requires no hard work! Other products will have you scrubbing and scrubbing … MoldOff will do the job just by spraying the area. Spray it on and walk away for a few hours, then come back and wipe down the area. Our clients tell us that one application generally does the trick, but for troublesome mold, spray MoldOff again on the affected area and let it do the work for you.