|I was having so much trouble keeping my new large tile shower clean. It seems that mildew would come back within days. I remembered that I had bought mold off years ago when my old shower needed attention and still had some in the garage. I read the instructions, and sprayed. I scrubbed it, since it had gotten really out of hand, but didn’t see much change originally. Luckily I was forced to wait a few hours to see the results (as the instructions recommend) and when I came back home all the pink was GONE from my grout. I am ordering more and don’t want to ever forget again what a wonderful product this is- and NO strong smell or harsh fumes, as I am allergic to strong cleaners! Thanks for a wonderful product!!