We came home after a holiday away to find our 102 year old restored Victorian Home flooded; the result of a hot-water pipe breaking in the 2nd floor restroom, that had run for 3 days-non stop. While our insurance covered $5,000 towards mold removal, our estimates ranged from $50,000 – 55,000 to save our home…(and this was just for mold removal!) This was where we stood to lose our home even before re-construction and gutting began. We first got a thorough report from an environmentalist giving step by step remediation work-orders. Wall by wall directions were given as to removal, air scrubbing, equipment, ventilation, and outlined protective gear (masks-head to toe protection, basically). I called to ask about the effectiveness of Mold Off® on such a large scale project and ordered 4 gallons as we began our quest to save our home. Following the environmentalists instructions and using Mold Off®; following up with inspections to insure that we were indeed mold-free… we did it! I will never be able to thank my son and son in laws and husband and friends enough. Armed with Mold Off® we saved our dream home.- Happy Customer
I use Devour Plus on my rugs to eliminate dog urine odors and it works better than any other odor eliminator I have tried… It works amazingly and it smells great! I highly recommend it!- E.W.