During the summer months, America’s favorite recreational activity is water sports … boating, fishing, waterskiing, swimming, waverunning, jet skiing, you name it. No matter what water activity you are participating in, the equipment you use is going to be a magnet for mold. In fact, the warm, wet conditions that surround all water sports are ideal for mold spores to multiply at a very fast rate.

Mold can grow on virtually any surface of your boat and equipment and, if not dealt with, can cause massive damage that can be irreversible. Even surfaces that say they are resistant to mold may grow mold due to the fact that it can survive on a thin film of dirt or other organic material. As mold multiplies, it moves deeper below the surface — especially in dark, closed cabinets and in vinyl, cloth, headliners, leather, and even fiberglass and stainless steel. The only way to get rid of mold is to clean it properly, or if the surface is too damaged, remove the affected area and take steps to effectively prevent mold from forming in the future.

Mold Off® is an innovative product, especially formulated for the marine industry and unsurpassed in mold removal and mildew stain removal. Mold Off® can help you combat the mold and mildew that are a natural side effect of enjoying time on and around water. The product does not contain chlorine bleach and is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It can be used on all surfaces including canvas, sails, seats, carpet, vinyl, life preservers, fabric, and more.

The best time to use Mold Off® is during the day in the sun. Just spray it on and walk away. Leave on overnight and clean off with a damp cloth the following day. Spray on another coat to retard growth and do not wipe off.

Mold Off® can also be used to remove mold in the home, car, recreational vehicles, remove mold on outdoor surfaces and more.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

I purchased a used car in January and didn’t realize until it got really warm that the former owner was a smoker (I am not). The heat really brought out the cigarette smell and I could barely stand to get into my car. I used almost an entire bottle of Febreeze but that really only masked the odor. Then I tried Devour Plus – I put a spray trigger on the bottle, sprayed the entire inside, headliner to carpeting – that’s all I did. I closed the car and let it sit overnight. The difference the next morning was amazing. It’s now been about a week, I only sprayed the one time and even my husband who is very sensitive to the smell of stale smoke can’t believe that there is no trace of the smell in my car. Thank you!

- Satisfied Customer