A mycotoxin is a toxic substance produced by organisms in the fungus kingdom, commonly known as mold.

Oddly enough, not all molds produce harmful toxins. In fact, many more molds are safe than the dangerous few. Beneficial molds produce medicine like penicillin and help cheese develop. In nature, hundreds of molds help break down leaves, trees and other organic material and turn it into nutrient rich soil.

Most molds use oxygen and consume organic matter wherever humidity and temperature are sufficient. When conditions are right, mold proliferates into colonies and mycotoxin levels climb. However, scientists are not sure why some molds produce these toxic substances. So far they have been able to tell, toxins are not necessary for growth or development of a mold.

Unfortunately, unless you are a scientist, it’s almost impossible to tell the safe molds from the ones that produce mycotoxins. That’s why it is important to kill mold down to the roots and prevent it from reoccurring.

Mold Off® is a safe, effective and “green” solution to your mold and mycotoxin problems. Mold Off® is eco-friendly, pH neutral and biodegradable and is safe for humans and pets and breaks down completely in the environment, and destroys mold at the source. You can feel comfortable knowing MoldOff will not cause any dangerous health issues. Best of all, Mold Off® can be used on almost any surface, from wood to vinyl, cloth to concrete, asphalt to astroturf and so much more.

Recent Posts

Testimonials

I bought a gallon bottle of your concentrate for use around our lake house. I was amazed at the effectiveness of the product. I had a bad mold situation on our pontoon boat carpeting. I soaked the carpet and let it dry. Once dry I used a stiff bristle brush to loosen up the residue and then vacuumed up the loose residue. The carpeting stayed mold free for over a year. I also used your product on some green mold on vinyl siding on the north side of our house. I just sprayed it on with a pump style garden sprayer and let it sit. I had to do nothing else. The green mold disappeared. That was 2 years ago and it is about time for me to do it again. I have found that your product also works extremely well on our wooden deck and surrounding cement pavers. I want to thank you for developing such a great product.

- D. Santucci